Tap into limitless potential with the Social Media Success for Professionals podcast on mastering the art of lead generation on social media! Learn to capture attention and develop relationships with clients with proven and practical strategies. Plus, Heather will help you grow your brand voice and drive sales with creative content ideas. Listen now for free as we unlock a world full of possibilities!
To some, AI advancements are exciting. To others, they’re scary. You don’t need to be afraid of tools like ChatGPT taking your job – because your unique human perspective can never be replicated. In this episode, Dr. Rebecca Woodbury Keller shares tips on using AI wisely to become more efficient.
Dr. Rebecca Woodbury Keller is the CEO of RATATAZ and Real Science-4-Kids. Her businesses center around a core mission of finding new and better ways to teach children. She’s also an award-winning author, speaker, and passionate change-maker.
Social Media for Success for Professionals Talking Points
[2:02] Introduction to Dr. Rebecca
- She develops a curriculum that helps kids grasp building blocks for intimidating subjects.
[4:27] Dr. Rebecca’s thoughts on AI
- She wrote a Newsweek Expert Forum article discussing if AI will replace human creativity.
- AI can’t replace the unique human experience and perspective.
- Why humans need to continue developing creative thinking skills
- We can utilize AI as a tool to help, not replace us.
[7:49] You need a knowledge base to create quality content
- Marketers worried when AI like Jasper and ChatGPT got big.
- But AI doesn’t always have the vocabulary and context that subject matter experts do
- You can’t make the most of AI unless you know the type of content you want to ask it to produce
- ChatGPT can help you with an outline, but you need people to make rich deep content.
[11:02] Nobody can do what you do the same as YOU
- Your own frustrations and failures help you do your job better.
- Dr. Rebecca struggled in school and knows what it takes to help young students today.
- It’s like following a recipe VS eating from a master chef.
- ChatGPT can get you started, but you need to evaluate its correctness.
[16:15] Become a master of your industry first, then use AI
- Only humans can connect the dots that nobody else can see.
- ChatGPT sometimes produces wrong information and then defends its “lies.”
[19:46] Learning happens on a line between frustration and boredom
- Mastering a new skill takes effort and struggle.
- The more knowledgeable you are, the better you can leverage AI to work for you.
- Use AI to make your work more efficient.
[23:17] Solving problems takes work
- Easy and fast entertainment is great, but sometimes struggle is key.
- Getting fired up about the big problems in the world
- AI won’t replace us as long as we stay sharp and adapt.
[28:27] Reading is the best way to get a competitive advantage
- Learn how you learn
- Get excited to better yourself through physical or digital texts
Dr. Rebecca Woodbury Keller was able to share so many incredible life lessons with us in just this short episode. You can find her here if you’re inspired by her mission and want to learn more about her and her educational businesses! 👇
Dr. Rebecca Woodbury Keller