Tap into limitless potential with the Social Media Success for Professionals podcast on mastering the art of lead generation on social media! Learn to capture attention and develop relationships with clients with proven and practical strategies. Plus, Heather will help you grow your brand voice and drive sales with creative content ideas. Listen now for free as we unlock a world full of possibilities!
On this episode of the Social Media Success for Professionals Podcast, social media expert Heather Holloway guides us through 5 working strategies she uses to grow and maintain a steady flow of clients through social media marketing.
Social Media for Success Talking Points
[1:06] Who needs this episode?
- Those who have created a profile need to figure out where to go after that.
- Those who are frustrated because they haven’t seen the results they want.
- Those who are absolutely crushing it but still need a few tips.
[1:54] What a social media handbook should contain.
- Ways to keep up with rapidly changing trends and technologies
- How to craft engaging content to target the right audience
- How to adapt to using multiple platforms at once
- Ways to stand out from the competition
- Staying up to date with regulations.
[2:46] How did Heather come up with the 5-step plan?
- She is a social media expert, and it took her 4 years of taking action and learning to develop the 5-step plan.
[3:00] SCOPE: 5-step social media marketing plan
- Find who your perfect prospect is.
- Focus your creative energy on targeting your ideal prospect.
- Create content to meet your client’s specific needs, desires, hopes, and wants.
- Commit to sharing 100% original content.
- Share authentic stories that will capture their attention.
- Optimize content to reach as many people as possible.
- Algorithms are looking for certain things in your content to connect with your target market so that your posts are shown more often.
- Optimize your content to suit the behavior of your audience.
- Awareness is the top reason professionals use social media
- Optimizing your content will increase your followers, mentions, shares, influence, and income.
- You should get every social media platform to promote your message for you.
- Social media platforms prioritize posts with higher engagement on their feed.
- Make platforms happy by publishing engaging content while they handle the work of reaching your audience for you.
- 84% of TikTok users are also active on Facebook, and 88% of Twitter users can be found on Instagram.
- When creating content for each network, consider that TikTok is for entertainment, Instagram is for following and researching brands and products, and Facebook is for keeping up with news updates and messaging friends and family.
- YouTube is a search engine.
- Videos are a significant driver of traffic.
- Reach out to your social media followers
- Create a positive atmosphere that sparks meaningful conversations between you and all your guests.
- Show your human side and keep your response times speedy.
These steps always work regardless of your level of expertise; beginner, intermediate, or experienced.
If you are struggling with creative content ideas for your social media platforms, don’t hesitate to click the link and grab your copy of the Content Calendar for Professionals, which is loaded with lots of money-making content ideas. It is an easy and effective way to get your content planning off the ground!
Take action now and find success with social media marketing today!