Pract•ad•goal is a word host Heather Holloway created. It is the sum total of the words ‘practical advancement goal.’ Her intention with this podcast is to teach entrepreneurs how to advance their careers with practical social media marketing advice.
With the overwhelming amount of tech options small businesses have to choose from these days, picking the right combination of software for you is tough. But don’t give up! Listen in to learn strategies for getting your technology to work with you, not against you– from the highly knowledgeable and experienced Greg Russell.
Greg Russell is an expert in all things Internet– he’s the founder and CEO of an Internet Marketing company called SuccessTeam1, which helps small business owners take the guesswork out of their online marketing with cost-effective and efficient strategies.
Practadgoal Talking Points
[1:01] Introduction to Greg
- The start of Greg’s internet marketing company: SuccessTeam1
- How he helps people become master the Internet for their small businesses
- How cost-effective and efficient Internet Marketing can be
- Teaching his mom technology and how that helped him with coaching
[5:30] Most common mistakes that entrepreneurs make with tech
- Picking technology that doesn’t work together
- Choose the right software that will be cohesive with your current system.
- There are so many tech options that it can be overwhelming.
- Why tech software is switching to subscription-based services these days
[10:56] The tech basics that every small business needs
- You need a full-blown CRM to compete in your industry.
- Automations that streamline your process and expand your reach
- Following up with leads using special promos and more
[13:10] Greg’s OLT framework
- Offer: find a way to sell and profit off the valuable information you provide
- List: build relationships with your client base through consistent email communication
- Tracking: measure what’s working so you can improve
[17:13] Greg’s new show ‘Technology Tuesdays’
- Teaching entrepreneurs how to maximize their technology
- Why he is deciding to be consistent with his content
- He shares success stories, client mistakes, new technology information, and more.
[19:00] Greg’s daughter and her viral success
- Her dancing video blew up on social media.
- She played young Nala in Disney’s Broadway musical ‘The Lion King.’
[22:15] Where you can get in touch with Greg Russell
- Greg can help you solve your tech problems and reduce stress.
For more about Greg Russell: https://askgregrussell.com