Tap into limitless potential with the Social Media Success for Professionals podcast on mastering the art of lead generation on social media! Learn to capture attention and develop relationships with clients with proven and practical strategies. Plus, Heather will help you grow your brand voice and drive sales with creative content ideas. Listen now for free as we unlock a world full of possibilities!
Does getting dressed in the morning inspire you to pick an outfit that will help you look and feel your best? Or has it simply become a chore that you dread? You may think that fashion isn’t a concern entrepreneurs need to keep in mind, but your impression on your clients and coworkers matters. In this episode, Kristen Campbell and Kristin Argento share strategies for streamlining your wardrobe to save time and money while putting your most professional foot forward.
Kristen uses her scientific background to support clients as they strive to build simplified closets. She’s a master of personal styling and shopping who loves positively impacting the health and happiness of those she helps. Kristin is a marketing expert in crafting powerful brand messages and connecting clients with the best fashion resources.
Social Media for Success for Professionals Talking Points
[1:29] Introduction to Kristen and Kristin
- What is Threads of Hershey?
- Two diverse backgrounds merged to start a style-centered business
- Helping clients feel confident in their clothes
[4:14] Benefits of working with Threads of Hershey
- Saving money and time while looking your best
- Making getting dressed in the morning a breeze
- Creating a consistent wardrobe process
[6:30] The 3-Step Threads Process
- Pruning your entire wardrobe
- Styling with clothes you already have first
- Shopping strategically from a list
- Avoiding buying in excess
[9:07] Mindfulness around your closet
- Keeping a small wardrobe to make morning decisions easy
- Reconnecting with the clothes you own
- Elevating your look for big events
- Increasing profits by becoming a “magnet.”
[11:15] Success stories from Threads clients
- Helpful to people undergoing big life transitions
- Testimonials from clients who finally feel happy and confident
- Getting out of a rut by investing in yourself
[13:15] Marrying style and comfort
- Elevating your fashion even when you work from home
- Dress for the most important part of the day
- COVID’s effect on workplace attire
- Increasing productivity by feeling professional
[15:15] Recap of the Threads method
- Mixing high-end and low-end clothing
- Enjoying a high price per wear
- Less is more
[17:50] Special offer from Threads of Hershey
- Free steamer and denim hooks when you sign up
Connect with Kristen Campbell and Kristin Argento l Threads of Hershey:
Once you’ve made a great first impression with some seriously stunning threads, reel in a brand-new client with a smart lead magnet. Download our free PDF guide on “15 Ways to Use Your Lead Magnet To Sell More Services” to discover more about this powerful strategy.